Lurgan, Portadown and Banbridge Advertiser
and Agricultural Gazette
Lurgan, county Armagh
28 February 1850
1. All rights to the pages found within this site are retained by the original submitter of the information. Pages may be printed or copied for personal use, only. They may NOT be reproduced in any form, in whole or in part, by any individual or organization for profit.
2. Subject to (1) above, if you cite or quote from any part of the abstracts from this page, use the Bibliographical Reference provided at the bottom of this page. For use on the web, also provide a link back to this page and to the IrelandOldNews home page.
For promoting the Education of the Native Irish,
through the medium of their own language.
A Sermon will be PreachedIn LURGAN CHURCH, on SUNDAY NEXT, 3rd MARCH, by the REV. F.H. THOMAS, of Carysfort Chapel, on behalf of the IRISH SOCIETY; and on MONDAY, the 4th, a MEETING of the friends of the above Society will be held in the FREE SCHOOL, at ONE o'clock, when the REV. DANIEL FOLEY and REV. F. H. THOMAS will attend as a Deputation, and give a statement of the very important and interesting work in which the Society is engaged.
To be disposed of on moderate terms, a well situated Pew in Lurgan Church. Particulars may be known on application to Mr. William Turkington, Public Bakery, Lisburn; or to Mr. John Pelan, Lurgan.
Canton Tea House, Bridge-Street,
Banbridge, Feb. 28, 1850.
Submitted by ajk.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All rights to the pages found within this site are retained by the original submitter of the information. Pages may be printed or copied for personal use only. They may NOT be reproduced in any form in whole or in part by any individual or organization for profit.