The Limerick Chronicle, 12 April 1779

who lived for eight years with William Hinks as foreman, in the Horse Shoeing, and Farriery business, also with his Widow, begs leave to acquaint the Publick in general that he has opened shop, next door to Mr. Matt Moore, outside Thomond Gate, and as the greatest care will be taken to execute every order with punctuality, he hopes to meet the favour of such Gentlemen and others as are pleased to favour him with their commands.
Submitted by dja

Ireland Home Page
County Limerick

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All rights to the pages found within this site are retained by the original submitter of the information. Pages may be printed or copied for personal use only. They may NOT be reproduced in any form in whole or in part by any individual or organization for profit.