|O'ROURKE and AHEARNEApril 6, 1926, at St. Mary's R. C. Church, Drogheda, with Nuptial Mass by the Rev. Father Nulty, P.P., Captain P. J. O'Rourke, son of Denis and Mrs. O'Rourke, Dorrow, Leix, to Cherry, third daughter of David and Mrs. Ahearne, Woodside House, Bettystown, Meath.|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All rights to the pages found within this site are retained by the original submitter of the information. Pages may be printed or copied for personal use only. They may NOT be reproduced in any form in whole or in part by any individual or organization for profit.